Kerastase Bain DE Force

Posted by pinkcom on Jan 25, 2012. Filed under: ,




Kerastase Bain De Force is a fortifying shampoo for weakened to fragile hair, containing the Vita-Ciment Complex, a proprietary formula that strengthen the hair internals and improves its resistance.

Features

  • Fortifies weakened hair
  • Hair is gently cleansed and left soft and supple
  • Safe for chemically-treated hair
  • Uses Cationic Polymers technology
 his review is from: Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Fortifying Shampoo For Weakened to Fragile Hair, 8.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Bain de Force has become my all time favorite shampoo. Up until I switched to Kerastase I was very unhappy with the way other shampoos left my hair very dull with lots of those annoying little flyaways. I color my hair regularly, and I was also concerned that cheaper products were stripping the color out of my hair at a much faster rate. (Turns out they were.) I've been using this product for the last year and it has been AMAZING. It leaves my baby fine hair super shiny and nourished. My hair sits beautifully (no more flyaways!) and looks like I've just left the salon. All in all I am very impressed with this product. Despite being somewhat on the expensive side I will definitely be re-purchasing this fantastic product.

am searching for this product since i read about it in one of the beauty blogs! so far nothing so i will check with saloons or any other beauty stores hope i can find it because really my hair need treatment ASAP

No Responses to Kerastase Bain DE Force

Leave a Reply